universal stone crusher 100-170 HP
- NEW universal STONE CRUSHER and tiller!
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Mulches wood up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 25 cm [10”]
With the NEW universal STONE CRUSHER and soil tiller MIDISOIL dt - the little brother of the STARSOIL, you can do many things: crush rock, stabilize the soil, grind stumps, mulch wood, and recycle paving material.
The MIDISOIL dt is an new multifunctional crusher-tiller-mulcher for middle PTO-tractors. It comes with a new, innovative two-option linkage hitch, with a stronger transmission and additional crushing bars.
Reinforced frame made of wear-resistant steel for a very long life
Chassis with internal replaceable plates.
Row of tempered counter knives for a perfect crushing result
New generation patented rotor with efficient tool combination of the new type, SUPER MONO PROTECT™ and SUPER MONO EXTREME™ with additional tungsten carbide inserts at points most subject to wear.
Anti-wear knife supports.
MIDISOIL dt can work at 1000 rpm with 1 or 2 speeds. That means that the rotor system can be changed depending on the job from approx. 1000 rev/min (mulching wood) to 540 rev/min (for stone crushing and soil tilling) maintaining the speed of the PTO shaft of the tractor at 1000 rev/min.This feature allows for a higher torque and hence better processing both during mulching wood (fast pace) and milling rocks and soil (slow pace).
In the 2 speed version the MIDISOIL dt is (225 and 250 cm working width) equipped with an ADAM™ alignment system - hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles. This prevents damage to the PTO shaft and supports an ideal adjustment to the conditions of the ground -> faster working, better results, longer lifetime of the PTO shaft, and higher lifting.
Available working widths: 175, 200, 225, 250 cm [69", 79", 89", 99"].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Creating and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing for the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining power and communication lines
- Improving arable fields and other land
- Preparing soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Crushes stones up to 20 cm [8”] Ø
- Mulches wood and stumps up to 30 cm [12”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 20 cm [8”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- Rotor combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers SUPER MONO PROTECT™ + SUPER MONO EXTREM™ with anti-wear knife support
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h
- Required creeper gear: max. 0,5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central fixed
- 1000 rpm gearbox
- Input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=6
- Double drive with parallel gear transmission and integrated cooling circuit
- Integrated torque limiter
- Hydraulically operated hood with grader blade
- Adjustable anvil bar & crushing grid to adjust the degree of crushing
- Replaceable anti-wear chassis
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Protection: double chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- 2 SPEED gear + ADAM™ alignment system - Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- (available for 225 and 250 cm working width)
- Hydraulically operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame
- Adjustable grader blade
- Skids with dig in leading edge
And other options of choice.