flail mulcher 30-90 HP
- Compact mulcher for professional & univeral use with specific characteristics.
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- With forestry rotor up to 12 cm [5”] Ø
- Gearbox with manual inverter with STOPSAFE™ safety System
With a double skin casing completely made of wear resistant steel AR400, the machine S5 cabrio is a perfect mulcher for exacting conditions. Linkage frame is suitable for most current implement carriers and for tractors with reverse drive. The center of gravity is close to the tractor.
The lightweight construction of the flail mulcher S5 cabrio k allows work on sloping ground. With a manual inverter the rotor can be operated in both directions and the mulching result will be optimized. Depending on the direction of the rotor shaft it mulches low or high grass and brush. Wide-open hydraulic front hood is appropriate to mulch high grass.
Different rotor choices allow the S5 cabrio to operate in grass, brush or wood. Y DUO allows the rotor to be operated in both directions, so increasing the range of materials that the machine will cut. With the standard rotor with Y DUO flails S5 cabrio cut grass and bushes up to 5 cm [2”]. In conjunction with the forestry rotor with swinging or fixed hammers the mulcher S5 cabrio cut and mulch material up to 12 cm [5”].
Safe working thanks to the innovative STOPSAFE™ safety System:
The movement will stop when used incorrectly, minimizing material throw-out. The hydraulic drive version H-SMWA-K is available also for Excavators or hyd. Tractors and Prime Mowers.
Ideal for different types of vegetation management, right of way and road maintenance, land clearing and with forestry rotor also for clearing forests after harvesting wood, brush on road side and much more.
Available working width: 125, 155, 175, 200, 225 cm [49", 61", 69", 79", 88"].
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø - with forestry rotor up to 12 cm [5”] Ø
- Standard rotor with Y DUO flails
- Working speed 3-10 km/h
- ISO 3-point linkage cat. 1 & 2 central fixed, front attachment, reverse drive for pushed machine
- Gearbox 540 rpm without freewheel with manual inverter
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- STOPSAFE™ safety System
- 4 belts
- Hydraulic adjustable front hood with chain protection
- Reinforced large diameter support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Rear protection: rubber flap
- Double skin casing completely made of wear-resistant steel AR400
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammers
- Forestry rotor with fixed carbide hammers
- Gearbox 1000 rpm
And other options of choice.